Thank you for your subscription. Please email email@example.com with your IG username.
I hope you will enjoy your subscription and I thank you for your support.
You have successfully cancelled your instagram subscription.
Welcome back ladies for another contouring and highlighting makeup class.
Today I will provide a detailed tutorial on how to Contour and Highlight for women of color with full lips, a wide nose, and when you have hyper pigmentation around yours lips.
To watch the tutorial, please click on the video below.
Here is a detailed list of all the items used in this tutorial.
1. MAC 134 large powder brush
2. Sedona lace Synthetic Blender EB 13
3. Dermablend Professional Powder Brush
4. MAC Select Cover Up NW 45
5. MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer NW 45
6. Pro Longwear Concealer NC20
7. Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Sun Power
8. Makeup For EVER Duo Mat Powder Foundation in 214
9. Kat Von D Lock it Tattoo Powder Foundation Deep 66 (which you can use if you cannot find the Makeup For EVER Duo Mat Powder Foundation)
***(UPDATED AS OF 09/15/2013) CONCERNING THE DERMABLEND CONCEALER
Dermablend used numbers when I bought the dermablend cover creme in the shades 3 and 4. Now I looked at the website and they are using shade names as opposed to numbers. Also wen I bought them, Dermablend did not even have that shades. And it seems like they also changed the packaging.
To visualize any of the items and to make a seamless purchase of any item, please click on any image below.
Your cart is empty.
Follow me on Twitter
Copyright © 2012 - MarleneAymone. Built By Full Circle Consulting